Sunday, November 25, 2007
learn some facts
[On the Outside]
Name: Nor'Ain
Birth Date: 6th December 1985
Current Status: In a relationship
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: very dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty
[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Both mother n father are pure Boyanese
Your Fear: DARKNESS
Your Weakness: Chocolates melt my heart
Your Perfect Pizza: Seafood Supreme
[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought This Morning: I missed the whole morning..woke up at 1230..
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: Tomorrow will be a better day
Your Most Missed Memories: ITE Tampines moments...
[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: Neither .. i dont like gassy drinks
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group Dates: Depends on the occasion
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Green Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolates..esp Lindt dark choc/76% ooooohh
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
[Do You...]
Smoke: No
Curse: Few minutes ago when i got to know that the shop i want to alter my shirt at is closed.
Take showers: Isnt it the first thing u do when you wake up?
Have a crush: do i have to ans this?
Think you are in love: Y.E.S
Go to school: i want to if got the chance
Want to get married: double Y.E.S..haha
Believe in yourself: yes despite my low self confidence
Think you are a health freak: nobody wants to get sick. so, yes..
[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: No
Gone to the mall: Yes. every girls' favourite place isnt it?
Been on stage: stage fright
Eaten sushi: been months since i ate them
Dyed your hair: Few years ago
[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: Not a chance
Changed who you were to fit in: No
[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: 25...BUT
[In a Guy]
Best Eye Color: Brown
Best Hair Color: Brown
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short
[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: copying this tag from syasya's blog
1 Hour Ago: on the phone wit bf
4.5 Hours Ago: having lunch
1 Month Ago: At work thinking of the food at The Naked Fish Shoppe
1 Year Ago: hmm..i cant remember
[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: udin, but love my family more
I Feel: I'm bored! the parents dont want to go out!
I Hate: Roaches
I Hide: When my money is running low
I Need: Love. Money. Hugs.
The next 5 victims:
-Cda
-Sabrina
-Akasha
-Ami
-Nazrah
Take me as far as possible