Thursday, March 27, 2008
looking forward for the
dinner tomorrow. i really cant wait.
hmm.. if only bf can come early... so i dont have to go alone. but he's coming anyway... *yey*
...............................woke up with this song in my head..
Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
i wonder why..
the phrases i like in this song:
Don't leave me hanging In a city so dead Held up so high On such a breakable threadWe were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost itAnd all of the memories, so close to me, just fade awaySo much for my happy endingYou were all the things I thought I knew And I thought we could beIt's nice to know that you were thereThanks for acting like you caredAnd making me feel like I was the only oneIt's nice to know we had it allThanks for watching as I fallAnd letting me know we were donehave a happy Thursday!
Take me as far as possible