Friday, November 7, 2008
21 more days to go!!
babe, let the number 3 be in you...
ok crap
Cda, everything's gonna be alright okay. *hugs*
*******
I can't wait for the DnD this coming 28. It's going to be at Orchard Hotel.
1 Bestest part - I got a dress for the DnD
2 Bestest part - Bf will be accompanying me
3 Bestest part - A chance of winning great prizes like Tickets for 2 to a surprise Holiday!
4 Bestest part - All the prizes are beyond believes (just hope that i will get the best of the bestest prizes)
5 Bestest part - Food. Food. Food. Food.
6 Bestest part - hush hush *evil smile*
What I need is a Plain White clutch bag. Any idea where I can get that at a very good price?
But, if I were to buy the bag, I won't be using it much, it will be collect dust. Maybe I should borrow it from someone. But who?
Anyway, ..................
Take me as far as possible