Monday, December 22, 2008
THE CAMP TURNED OUT ALRIGHT
As mentioned, we had our Under Water World Overnight Stay from 20th - 21st.
They started at 2.30pm, but I met them later at 5.30pm.
Before that, we started our day early; 9am. Went for breakfast at MacDonald's Marina Square, then watched Twilight. I still prefer those classic Vampire movies and of cos, my favourite, Queen of the Damned. Many many blood sucking. Twilight is more of a romantic film and I don't need that, I have my own romantic vampire. ya right!
Saw Eda working at the ticket booth. Got my ticket and bid BF goodbye. Feeling2 kat departure hall lah tu.
Joined the rest for a briefing and dinner, then we proceed to Song s of the Sea. And I don't enjoy it. It's fascinating, on how they do the laser works and such, but, yeah, I don't enjoy it.
The stay in the tunnel of the UWW was a freezing experience. We were given our sleeping bag and was asked to put on long sleeve and pants. But it's still freezing. But it's cool watching the sharks and the fishes, and the dugong sleeping. And some saw the fishes mating. Cool or wat!
Porn in a Pond.
Woke up every hour, I can't really sleep. So I just stare at the fishes...
The next morning, had our breakfast, then went to Dolphin Lagoon. and Touch the Dolphin session. They're like rubber.
After cleaning up, we made our way back to VivoCity. another feeling2 moment. Feeling2 Arrival hall, with BF waiting at the ticketing booth.
Had lunch at KFC and we went home.
And today, I don't feel like coming to work. I wan to sleep some more.
Oh I made friend with Husein. He is very very cute. I love to look into his eyes. will show his photo soon.
have a great week ahead all.
Take me as far as possible