Monday, December 1, 2008
eda, it may be a car, a wedding ring, a house, a cat, a dinosaur, a new lappy.... hehe.. i'm not telling. if u think it's a car, then it's a car, if u think it's a wedding ring, then it's a ring... :)
i'll tell the whole world when i got it ok.... :)
I can't copy the photos to the pc. How?
It's running, but when I click on the drive, some error came out. something like '....script not found'
hmph
but anyways, the DnD was a blast! It was long since I dance like that! Woah, BF saw how crazy I was!! After almost 3 years, this is the first time, I think, you see me that crazy and wild and very loud!! The food was OK. Expected better ones, but it was not bad... The show was fantastic. I especially love the show by the 'lady boys'. HOT HOT HOT! Nice figure and pretty (from far). But too bad, they have what BF have. Didn't win any lucky draw. And we reached home almost after 3am.
Saturday had me travelled to Compassvale, Sengkang. OMG! I was still feeling so tired from the previous night. Met the rest at Tanjong Pagar and we proceed. Kak Lasti was so very pretty. nice outfit, simple make up, WOAH! Selamat Pengantin Baru. Semoga berkekalan...
Met BF after that. but before that, while I was waiting for him, I sat at Starbucks with a cup of coffee and a magazine. I love that moment. It's like you are so care free. While others are hurrying to go up and down the mall, there I was staring at them, thinking 'the world is not ending yet, why hurry'. Anf BF sent me home. Lucky, my body was crying.
Sunday woke me up as early as 9am!! Followed parents to NKF Kim Keat for some event. Then followed them to P.S... Was supposed to follow the cousin to buy her Nikah outfit, but she off her phone, so I consider that as she tak kuasa. Sorry Sida, the parents want to go out lah.
At P.S, so sudden, I crave for ice cream. So we went to Swensen's. We shared a plate of Salmon and mushroom pasta, Clam soup, a banana split and chocolate fondue. HEAVEN on earth! And I bought a top. They're having 70% sale, I can't help it. it cost 50 over Dollar, but I only paid for less then 20 Dollar... Who wants to miss it? tell me??
And today, I overslept. The Father have to wake me up. hee hee...
Have a great Monday people...
Take me as far as possible