Wednesday, December 17, 2008
We were supposed to 'celebrate our 34th month' under the moonlight and glittering stars last night.
But!! He took me to a place that can turn any happy mood off. Urgh!
He took me to Hyderabad ........... sounds a bit fancy, a bit Arab place to me.. hehe ........ The HortPark actualy. The place is so peaceful (dead), nice (very d*mn smelly) and basically, i don't like the place. Well, probably because it's our first time there and it's not fully ready yet.
I think I'll like the place after a while, after those ferteliser smell has settle down.
I'm sure I will like the place. I can jog there too, maybe.
Oh, it is very near to cousin Yati's office. Maybe, after some time, I can ask her jog there with me.
After whining and complaining, we went off to West Coast Plaza. Another turn-off. Most of the shops are not ready yet. So we sat and chill at Starbucks with my, yet again, Toffee Nut Latte n his Chocolate Frap.
And that was our celebration!! Yeay! thank you hor...
At least I didn't give him that attitude of mine.
i am still lazy to upload the photos.
Take me as far as possible