Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The Weekend was fantastic!
Suddenly, so much work are waiting for me at my desk.
Will upload the pics and some of the details for the weekend i had.
:)
Thank you...
BF, Cda & Zam, Dee, Rif, Nadi
Zuly, Kak Lin, Annis, Lizah, Yati, lil ones, old ones, etc...
Joseph, Edward, Rina, Terry, Choon Kit, Gandhi, Nikhom
Kak Lastri, Abg Razak
Sentosa, Flyer, WCP
Yeah I know, not all of them know this blog ever exist. But I feel like making this entry look 'full' and 'long'... :)
If Sentosa and WCP can talk, they would probably say something like
"Excuse me, aren't you (me n bf) tired of coming to me? I think I'm getting tired of the two of you already lah. Is Singapore too small for you two to go to other places?"
and maybe we'll answer
"Too bad, you will have to see our faces for as long as we're in the 'dating' terms. Maybe after that too; with our kids, grandkids. Nyehehe..."
OK WHATEVERRR...
(too many photo already...can i not upload it? if you guys want it, tell me. I'll copy it to a thumbdrive and pass it to you... can? thanks)
(here comes the laziness to resize the pixies...always remember to change the setting first k... lazy bummm)
Take me as far as possible