Monday, January 19, 2009
Celebrated our 35th months at The Cage, Kallang
The present? Twisted ankle due to wrong landing.
Friday evening had me travelled all the way to Ang Mo Kio to fetch him and to Kallang Jalan Bina Kapal (building ship road). the name of the road always makes me giggle.
I have to cancel the sentosa trip plan for his company soccer game.
But hey, i'm not complaining. I made new friend.
Only that, i prefer a better one next month... *wink baby wink*
After sending him home, i drove home alone. And many of you know that i am still AFRAID of darkness, I listened to Mr. Chong's advise, glance at the rear mirror every 5-10 seconds. And it always reminded me of Jangan Pandang Belakang and Mirror. And that made me want to speed home. To rest this mind a lil bit, I blast my Britney album... But still....
I just thought of calling the Aunt to accompany me to park the car, when i saw my neighbour's car behind... At least I know, i am not alone in that quiet multi storey car park after 12am... I prefer the open ground cark par...
so now you know, i am not a night person. (when i am alone)
on saturday morning, travelled to AMK again. had breakfast followed by a wonderful date at *ahem*...
in the evening, met the parents and sister and we went to Expo to look2 at some things... *another wink baby*
and the dresses worn by the models, are so cantik... i want all the bajus for my wedding can mother?? haha i think the mother will say 'kau kurus kan badan simpan duit baru kau cakap pasal nie'... y right...
then treated the family for a seafood at simpang bedok... (it's their first time there)
so the jakun arise... 'oh tempat dia mcm ni... aku ingat kedai dia bawah blok ke, kedai restaurant sebuah ke...' ok whatever mother... 'abeh mana pasar dia'... *roll eyes*
the sunday, gave Horatio a bath... with BF's help of cos. Thank you baby...
BF will be away for 3 days this holiday. and father will be in KL for his company soccer.
i need to plan something for myself ... maybe with friends. or maybe with mother... hmm...
Take me as far as possible