Friday, January 9, 2009
Yesterday had a quick outing to Vivo with Sab and Gja. Fetched them at J.P and and had dinner at Secret Recipe, Vivo. Thanks Sab for the treat. Then we went shopping for Sab and Gja annual dinner dress, but bought nothing cos as I said, quick outing, it was a bit of a rush for them to search properly. Sorry, my bad.
At 10, sent Gja home.
On the way out to Bricklands Rd, i missed the left turn, and there's a cab coming, so there's no other choice but to turn right and head towards PIE and sent Sab almost 30 mins later. If I went the correct way, she could have reached home in less then 15 mins. And I was late for my Christina A.'s concert. hmmm
I also recieved 3 presents!
- a bracelet and Esprit wallet from Sab
- an Adidas Fruity Rhythm perfum from Gja
Thank you!!
like Sab said, we'll definitely have to go out again...her reason, 'tak banyak amek gambar'... as for me, alah kluar je lah... I need a life...
No plan for the weekend yet...
Take me as far as possible