Thursday, February 26, 2009
I am still tired from the picnic we had over the weekend...
And 'that time of the month' is making my body weaker.
Tsk tsk tsk... this is no good...
I need strength... Especially on Friday (which is tomorrow!)...
The company will be having a Charity Shield Soccer Tournament tomorrow at East Coast Park Futsal Court.
And yes, I will be playing... hopefully the cramps will be gone by tomorrow...
Not that I'm good at soccer, I joined for the fun of it... And it has been like 2 years since I played...
I am nervous and excited!
Hey kawan, remember our first game? haha...
I know BF will be there. If he's not, well, I'll make sure he will... heh
(do I still remember how to kick a ball?)
once again, gambars? wait long long...
Good morning!
oh btw, yesterday me and brother went to Jurong Point for the first time after the renovation... And we played Starbucks hunting... How was that?! Best per...
Walked 2 rounds to find Starbucks (which is not far fom our starting point)... And we couldn't find the directory nor the information counter...
But I got discount for showing off my old partners' card (which actualy cannot be used anymore)... thanks to Nur Ashi (I think thats her name)... You're simply the BEST...
Take me as far as possible