Monday, February 16, 2009
THE SATURDAY
The morning witnessed me jogging with BF beside the longkak at my house area. I am proud to say that I jogged quite a short distant. haha... It has been months since I last did a proper jog hokay. A round of applause please, thank you.
Then, a nap really made the rest of the day fresh.
At 5.45pm, we made our way to Afro's place then to Bukit Batok to pick Dean up...
On our way to Anuar's Wedding

While waiting for the rest
Ain, Shap, Ayin, Liz


Alep
Here comes the Bride n Groom
Anuar & Sri





Ain & Hadi


Group Photos
SB-RC (ex & current partners)




Kindergarten Classmate Khai





A chance to sit at the back seat


When Datin Shap drove Horatio
Dean & Din
And that summed up my weekend...
Oh, wait....
Sunday, went to have Pastamania with the family.
And that summed up my weekend.
Taa....
Take me as far as possible