Saturday, February 28, 2009
Yesterday was a WOW!
I AM SERIOUSLY LACK OF STAMINA
I GOT CRAMP ON BOTH OF MY BACK THIGH TO MY BUTT
See I told you ladies, even tho i used to play, doesn't mean I am a soccer player... I played for fun. And I play anyhow one...
Reached home 11+ and now I am at work 7am just now!
I am TIRED
I had fun
And guess wat?!
I was in the blue team... And we won!!! We got 1st place lah! And there was like only 2 gals team... haha...
We won $15 Isetan vouchers, Adidas Towel and a Care Bear...
Like June said... 'How much you paid for the charity? And see how much you get in return'
Thanks Saiyidah for being the Woman of the Match for our team... This girl is a real player lah!
Thanks BF for watching, laughing and sending me home yesterday...
See you later B...
Photos? Nanti lah!
Take me as far as possible