<body> FLY AWAY
Miss Elephant
Ayin
061285
Complicated.Fickle.Stone-headed
norain_hamzah@yahoo.com.sg
Mr Giraffe
Udin
130585
As patience as no one could be

Possessions

Full-Time Job
Class 3
Horatio (Nissan Latio Sport)
I NEED

Lexus RX300
Britney Spears Circus Album
Tiffany Hearts Locket(Tiffany&Co)
Sony-Ericsson-XPERIA
never-ending-love
HAWAII

Flap Your Words Away



Lovely Butterflies

[ami] [azri]
[eda] [fifi]
[mira] [nana]
[Sai] [sab]
[syasya]
[yani] [yati]
[yuana] [MEED04-06]
Flower Pots

[Doll.Me.Up] [FacesBySarah]
[lavoguish] [sgspree]
[shinnpark]

Bygones

  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • February 2010
  • ThankYous


    Queeniex
    Deviantart
    Blogskins
    Blogger
    Adobe Photoshop CS


    Butterfly (Classic Bosa Nova Mix) - Mariah Carey
    Thursday, March 26, 2009

    The cramps are killing me.
    I skipped the Aroma Stretch class yesterday due the discomfort in the abdominal area. Can you please, i am begging you, come fast!? I'm sure you know how it feels.

    Yesterday, met BF and had dinner at Mr Prata at Clementi. We had the Beef Murtabak without ONIONS, Teh Halia for me and Iced Milo for him. Not bad lah. But I prefer the one at Bishan. I don't know where exactly but it's near Bishan and beside Singapore Post. The Murtabak there is superb lah dey... And and the curry, ooh... *drooling*
    But I created another series of drama yesterday. So I guess that is the reason why he cut the night early, besides my left calf got burnt by the hot exhaust pipe of that Super 4. Actually the burn is very small lah. But the pain... wow...

    After a bit of dramatic moment outside, at home, the Father open the door for me with my new handphone! He bought me a new HP!! Which I have to pay him back. I have been expecting it actually, but didn't expect it to be a 'one-day-notice'. We talked about it on Tuesday, and he bought it for me yesterday. Best kan. Been wanting to buy this phone, but it is expensive if I were to take it without signing with any line contract. Can't expect BF to upgrade again when he just upgraded a few months back. fyi, we're sharing line. (nak promote sikit) and it's cheap i tell you. Previously, our average monthly bill is $80 each. But for two months, it has been less than $70/mth for our combined bill. It's the Share Plus thing from Starhub. (ok da promote)

    Cda cda... Aku pakai henpon sama ngan kau. But it's not Black lah!

    anyway
    don't forget your fruits today...
    take care


    Take me as far as possible