<body> FLY AWAY
Miss Elephant
Ayin
061285
Complicated.Fickle.Stone-headed
norain_hamzah@yahoo.com.sg
Mr Giraffe
Udin
130585
As patience as no one could be

Possessions

Full-Time Job
Class 3
Horatio (Nissan Latio Sport)
I NEED

Lexus RX300
Britney Spears Circus Album
Tiffany Hearts Locket(Tiffany&Co)
Sony-Ericsson-XPERIA
never-ending-love
HAWAII

Flap Your Words Away



Lovely Butterflies

[ami] [azri]
[eda] [fifi]
[mira] [nana]
[Sai] [sab]
[syasya]
[yani] [yati]
[yuana] [MEED04-06]
Flower Pots

[Doll.Me.Up] [FacesBySarah]
[lavoguish] [sgspree]
[shinnpark]

Bygones

  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • February 2010
  • ThankYous


    Queeniex
    Deviantart
    Blogskins
    Blogger
    Adobe Photoshop CS


    Butterfly (Classic Bosa Nova Mix) - Mariah Carey
    Monday, March 23, 2009

    The Saturday morning I went to work to finish up some Support Installation. Later in the evening, was supposed to meet up with the rest somewhere in town, but i gave it a pass... I followed Parents to hospital to visit grandma then to Abang Yan's new place.
    The Sunday, after visiting grandma, we went to Singapore Expo, for the Asian Food thingy... Lotsa food... I like... We bought dengdeng (my all time favourite!), muffins (emphasizing the Durian one, YUMMY!), sausages at a very cheap price (5 pkts $10). Father also bought the pulut serunding. Nothing can make me more happier then a spread of food... (that explains the ever bulging tummy!).
    OK I NEED HELP.
    Once a week jog is not helping. (we skipped 3 weeks already. where's your encouragement!?)
    Once a week Aroma Stretch class, err, ok lah, it stretched my muscles.
    I am thinking of taking supplements. Maybe from the Doctor. Or should I take the Lustre. Seriously, I don't know I managed to get my goal weight (55kg) months ago... Cos what I know, I have been continuing what I did. *sigh*

    I think I'll seek the doctor's advice and ask for any pills that can help.
    I am targetting at 53kg by end of this year. 10kg+ to burn!!

    oohh can this Miss Red Riding Pad come already!!?? It's aching lah!


    Take me as far as possible