Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Have been feeling so weak for 3 days already.
Sore throat.
Blood in phlegm.
Breathing problem.
Body aches.
Cough.
********
The Friday, I followed the family to Sentosa for a picnic with father's work friends. Then, in the evening, went to Abang Yan's simple and lovely house at Bukit Panjang.
I started my Saturday as early as 3am. Left the house at 4am to travel to Pioneer Mall then to Clementi then to Marina South Pier. At 5.30am sharp, the boat departured and off we sailed to KUSU ISLAND!!
The experience is just so wonderful.
The Reefwalk began as soon as we stepped on the island.
STARFISHES



CORALS
ANEMONES
CRABS
GROUP 1
THE LOVELY SUNRISE
The Sunday, went to visit late grandma's sister at Teck Whye.
And today, I am hoping and wishing for Nikhom to recover as soon as possible. He went back to Thailand 3 weeks ago for his Grandma's funeral. The day after he reached home, he had a bike accident which broke his jaw. Given 2 weeks MC. I have a feeling that he is not coming back here so soon. He has no one here to look after him.
*big loud sigh*
Which also means, I have to do his work on top of my ever piling work.
More holidays please....
Take me as far as possible