Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Best kan when you are as busy as a monkey looking for bananassss!
Urgh!
So, please let me go sideways for a lil bit ok... I am tired of designing and modeling and producing.
Yesterday, had lunch at Kintamani Restaurant at Furama Riverfront to bid 3 peeps farewell.
I enjoyed looking at this scary faced thing


And a lil bit of Mother's Day
Went to fetch bro at East Point Mall before heading to Pasir Ris to treat them Dinner.
With Fiza O... Yeah fine! I'm the shortest.

The couple who have been married for 24 years (and still counting)

The Mother's Day Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake that Mother bake using sister's recipe

Drooling already lah
When 3 crazy women met, there's NO way to stay glamorous and vogue. Haha
And also, the classic 'maid-maid' posts yang tak menjadi

9 years of loving each other
I miss them already
Oh! I just have to share this!!!
Congrates to bro, who finaly managed to own a 'toy'!
Haha he felt the pinch and the shivers withdrawing his lifetime savings. But hey! 4K is at least lesser then almost 10K! I still feel the lost.

Even on small bike, I still have to tip-toe lah while 'test-ride' this bike.
OK, done. Back being a MONKEY!
Take me as far as possible