Monday, May 18, 2009
My life is in a mess.
Be it with the family, the colleagues, the friends or BF, it is a total mess.
I feel that I have been neglecting the family for a long time now. And maybe that is the reason why i received cold shoulders from them. Thank you!
I strongly feel that the bond between us, colleagues, are parting. And the anger towards each other are rising. This is all because of this
tak masuk akal project schedule. I need teamwork, please designers. Oh do I have to beg for help? Like 'Please I'm begging you. I need help with the designing. I am begging you to look for another designer to help me' ????
Enough of the tray support already, can?
I am the one who needs support
S.
For quite sometime, each day, I have been depending on these few people to make me smile. You know who you are. Thank you...
And Rassida, you know how jealous I was (am) when you told me that you fiance sent you a bouquet of flowers to your office? Hmph, yes I am jealous.
Even though I am not a bunga type of person, but to recieve something like that is just oh so sweet...
When will it be my turn huh????
'I wish I could get one too', you know
*winking at cda*and the idea of terserempak kau at those kind of places is actualy best tau! haha
Take me as far as possible