Friday, June 5, 2009
Oh dear...
White hair are peeping through already...
What with taking over cable ladder modeling - that person 'have to go on holiday'
lah.
Helping Safety extracting their equipments from model to draft.
Producing Support drawings - lucky
Su is around to help me with the drafting on this drawings.
Appointed to be the new Treasurer in
DYO since
Yee Gue left the company last week - no money involve, so it is considered easy. But the paper work for this is still confusing.
If only he have foresee and considered this months ago, our life wouldn't be as miserable as now.
Yesterday, had a chat with the supervisor in the lift. He is now employing. Looking for people. He also asked me to ask around if I have any friends or anyone who are interested in learning
PDMS.
So now then he realised our problems?
He wants to employ as much as he can before 'the wave' comes in in 2-3 months time.
I would be more than happy to receive a bunch of new colleagues. This will also mean lesser stress in the company.
But the thing is, where can I get these people? All my friends are currently working, and as far as I know, most of them seem to be happy with their job. Right
cda?
How how how?
*sigh*
Anyways, the weekend is here. Enjoy it before it's gone
OK. And as for me, I still have to come back to work tomorrow. And I am still considering to come in on Sunday. These papers are suffocating me!
I need to plan a for a short 'holiday'. End year maybe?
Oh, i have been saying this for 3 years already. But never had a chance, even for a weekend get-away trip.
Bring me 02 tank please.
Take me as far as possible