Monday, June 22, 2009
The Saturday, met BF after work to have lunch. Then we proceed home for me to get change because somebody (BF) don't know how to eat spaghetti properly. Upset, of cos. And the journey home took 1 hour!
Minutes after I get myself cleaned up, we went to Pasir Ris. And Ta-Da...
We squeezed through the crowd, cutting Q to get this close to them. haha...
What!? We are Singaporean mah! Kiasu lah abeh. haha
He was distracted by this MAKCIK kecoh that he got confused which cammy to look at! HMPH!




And this photo was taken on Thursday night when I had to travel to Pasri Ris alone. Remember?
This was easy, there was no crowd, actually takda orang lah cos after the show semua orang balik and we were 'waiting for Alif'. But my intention differ from that.
I think he looks different from the 1st photo.
And BF is still jealous because I leaned on him. tsk tsk...
And to that someone, please lah eh, kental kental pun at least I had a dream. hahaha... Memang dulu tu sume zaman macam tu pe. Don't disagree with me, I know you also like that dulu. Hehe... You know who you are lah U... *bluek*
Take me as far as possible